Below are key points when completing the above Cash Flow.
• Don’t procrastinate. Do it early in the season – it is better to complete a cash flow ahead of a milk price drop. Leaving a cash flow to deteriorate will simply cause unnecessary stress.
• Ask for help in completing the cash flow if necessary but be sure that you understand what’s been assumed and you have ownership of it.
• Start by basing projected cash flow on historic and current data and be realistic.
• Use data to make changes and decisions rather than a gut feel.
• Discuss the figures with relevant third parties to decide on the best course of action.
• Talk to creditors early and maintain good dialogue.
For help with completing or discussing a cashflow contact Cled at email@example.com or your local FCG Office.